Exercises for Part 1
1. Bacilli is an example of a group of one-celled plants called that can cause infection.
2. Communicable diseases that are spread by coughing and sneezing are called:
3. Ensuring a supply of purified water is especially important in controlling:
4. An example of a disease that is normally transmitted by food, which has come into contact with fecal material from an infected food handler is:
5. Which of the following defends the body against infection by preventing pathogens from entering the body?
6. Which one of the following is a sign of infection?
7. The means by which a disease is transmitted is called the:
8. The purpose of universal precautions is to protect:
9. There is now a Hepatitis B vaccine.
10. Red bags or red rigid containers may be used as a substitute for the biohazard label when applicable.
Answers to Exercises for Part 1
|David L. Heiserman, Editor||
Copyright © SweetHaven
Revised: June 06, 2015