1. At least how many basic materials are in the universe?
2. The three basic particles that make up all elements are protons, electrons and _____.
3. A group of electrons produces what type of electrical charge?
4. Electrons that have like charges perform what action?
5. Scientists discovered that electron flow in an automotive electrical circuit flow in what manner?
6. Electrical energy is transferred through conductors by the movement of what?
7. What transistor design is the most often used in automotive applications?
8. In an electrical circuit, current (or electron) flow is measured in _____.
9. Using Ohmís law, what is the amperage in a circuit if the voltage is 13.8 and resistance is 2.25 ohms?
10. What type of circuit failure occurs when copper touches copper?
11. What type of circuit failure occurs when the fuse fails?
12. What type of circuit failure occurs when the wiring circuit is touching the vehicle frame?
13. To have a parallel circuit, you must have what minimum number of resistance units?
14. What type of automotive circuit allows the disconnection or burning out of any individual component without affecting the operation of the others?
15. When the direction of current flow is known, what rule can be used to determine the north pole of an electromagnet?
16. How is electromagnetic induction produced in an AC generator?