Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 10. List Boxes and Data Lists
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to add list boxes
- What differences exist between list boxes and combo boxes
- How to initialize lists
- When to use drop-down list boxes
- How to declare and use arrays
- Why control arrays streamline coding
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
List Box Control
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.