Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 14. Built-In Functions Save
In this lesson you will learn:
- Which numeric functions exist
- How to use string functions to manipulate strings
- Which date and time functions let you modify date and time
- How the data-testing functions inspect data
- When to convert data from one type to another with the
- How to format your data to look the way you want it to look
- Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
and Time Functions
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the onlineWorkshop
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.