Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 20. Writing Correct
In this lesson you will learn:
- What kinds of errors to watch for
- How to spot mistakes
- When to set a breakpoint
- How to examine variables at runtime
- When to enter single-step mode
- How to use the Immediate window to change program values
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Call Stack Shows Where You've Been
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.