Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 22. Object Basics
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to access the system objects
- What distinguishes a class from an object
- When to shortcut code with With...End blocks
- How to create your own collections
- Why OLE automation gives your application tremendous power
- How to make Word work from inside Visual Basic
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
Collections and Object Arrays
to OLE Automation
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.