Tap this image to learn more about a hardcopy version of this book.
Lesson 7. Making Decisions
In this lesson you will learn:
- Which comparison operators to use
- How to form If statements
- When to use an Else branch
- How Select Case statements streamline If...Else
Read the following sections from your free online textbook:
If Statement's Else Branch
Comparisons with the Logical Operators
Choice with Select Case
Additional Select Case Formats
- Use this search box to refine and expand your understanding
of new terms and concepts in the reading assignments.
Read the Summary
of the lesson.
Test your understanding with the Q&A.
Visit the online Workshop.
- Return here after completing your Workshop session.
||Indicates links that take you away from the
Free-Ed.Net site. Use the links on these offsite pages carefully, and use the Back
function on your browser to return to the assigme
||Self-assessment--quizzes and answers.