About Lifelong Learning - Contact Us - DonateFree-Ed.Net Home   Bookmark and Share

Courses in English Literature traditionally refer to works by authors from Great Britain. That's how we use it at Free-Ed.Net.  Sometimes, however, the program is called British Literature. This clarifies any possible confusion with American Literature which is, of course, also written in English.

"The friendly waiter and I"

Your Proof of



David L. Heiserman, Editor

Copyright   SweetHaven Publishing Services
All Rights Reserved

Revised: June 06, 2015