Select an activity by clicking a difficulty level:
Converting Between Percents, Decimals, and
- 1 - Converting Percents to Decimals
2 - Converting Decimals to Percents
- 3 - Converting Between Percents and Decimals
- This combines activities 1 and 2.
- 4 - Converting Percents to Fractions
5 - Converting Fractions to Percents
- 6 - Converting Between Percents and Fractions
- This combines activities 4 and 5.
- 7 - Determining the Part
- Example: 5% of 30 = ?
- 8 - Determining the Rate
- Example: 22 is ? % of 50
- 9 - Determining the Base
- Example: 50 is 10% of ?
- 10 - Percent Problems
- This combines the types of problems used in activities 7, 8, and 9.
These activities are provided as learning tools for
classroom teachers, homeschool mentors, and independent learners.
- Teachers and mentors should select and
review the activities to be assigned to their students.
- Independent learners should begin at the
top of the list and systematically work down through the activities.
If you have found these math activities useful, here are a few
more that cover other important topics.
with Signed Numbers
Linear Equations in One Variable